General conditions of work and repairs
1. APPLICABLE PROVISIONS . The contract of sale and provision of services is governed by law as well as by the specific provisions appearing on the front and by these general conditions, which the customer acknowledges having read.
2. OFFERS. We are only bound by our offers when the client has given us the quote and / or the work order, signed for agreement. This signature irrevocably binds him. The general conditions below entirely exclude the customer's conditions of purchase and sale.
3. PRICE. If additional work, within the scope of the work order given by the client, becomes necessary during the execution of the work, it may lead to a price adjustment of up to 20% of the estimate included in the work order. The customer agrees to this overrun.
The cost of preparing the estimate is taken into account and, where applicable, deducted from the amount of the repair if it took place within repairer's workshops.
4. DEADLINES. The deadlines are those agreed in the work order, quote or purchase order, subject to availability of supplies and labor.
5. CONFIRMED VEHICLE . The vehicles entrusted to us, even when driven by our staff, remain covered by the insurance taken out by the customer and, in the absence of insurance cover, under the entire responsibility of the customer.
6. REMOVAL OF THE REPAIRED VEHICLE AND COMPLAINTS. Delivery is subject to full payment of the invoice.
The customer must take his vehicle back within forty-eight hours after being notified that his vehicle is ready for delivery. After this period, he will have to pay, per day of delay, the normal amount due for the occupation of a garage space, i.e. 6.5 € per day (VAT excluded).
replaced parts are held at the disposal of the customer for two weeks after the completion of the repair.
Under penalty of nullity, any dispute of invoice must be made by registered letter within eight days from the date of the invoice.
7. PAYMENT. When repair costs exceed € 250.00, management reserves the right to claim a deposit or a provision.
All invoices are payable in cash. Failing this, the amount not paid on the due date will automatically and without formal notice bear interest at the rate of 10% per annum. In addition, if payment has not been made within fourteen days from the date of a formal notice sent by registered letter, the customer will be automatically liable for compensation equal to 10% of the price agreed with a minimum of € 125.00.
8. RESERVE OF OWNERSHIP. Without prejudice to the application of article 6, by derogations from article 1583 of the Civil Code, the products remain our property or that of the party subrogated in our rights until when the entire invoice amount is credited to our account or to the account of the potential assignee of our receivable. The customer is required to take all necessary measures to guarantee the execution of this retention of title clause.
9. GUARANTEE. We guarantee our services, works and supplies against any defect in material or workmanship for a period of three months from delivery or 6,000 km if this mileage is reached earlier, except contrary stipulation appearing on the front of the invoice.
Our warranty only covers work carried out and parts repaired or supplied by our firm. Defective parts replaced under warranty remain our property.
Our liability is strictly limited to the repair or replacement free of charge in our workshops of parts or components recognized as defective, to the exclusion of all other damage -interests of any kind.
Parts not supplied by us and work entrusted to subcontractors are only covered by the warranty granted by the supplier.
Our warranty does not apply to the consequences of abusive or abnormal use (such as overloading or speeding), lack of care, faulty maintenance, forgetting or inexperience user.
Our warranty is expressly excluded when the customer has the part or component dismantled outside our workshops, unless we have given him our written consent before any dismantling .
The application of the guarantee does not have the effect of causing a new period to run.
10. RESPONSIBILITY. The repairer declines all responsibility for objects left in vehicles.
When the work entrusted consists of bodywork following an accident causing damage to the vehicle. one of the components: chassis, steering, suspension, braking system or a total loss, the responsibility of the repairer will be by express agreement, limited only to repairs which have been entrusted to him. He can in no way be responsible if the vehicle was refused by an automobile inspection station during the special "after accident" check established by article 23 sexies of the RD of March 15, 1968 for a reason unrelated to the repair executed.
11. WAIVER OF RIGHTS . The fact that we do not implement one or the other clause established in our favor in these general conditions cannot be interpreted as a waiver on our part to invoke it.
13. LITIGATION. Any dispute relating to repairs and deliveries falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place of the company's headquarters.